Post time: 2012-9-17 01:15
| Show all posts |Read mode
UNDERSTANDING POINTS:-

You earn points (also known as money) by doing the following:-

Completing tasks,
Posting threads
Replying to threads
Sharing charts

The advancement is slow, but it will mount up the longer you are here.

Please be aware that "Points/Money" and "Gold Coins" are not the same thing. Money is your Point system, Gold Coins is your "currency"

Points (or Money) is used to advance your user level.  

The user levels have different permissions, or additional permissions as you get higher.  

For example at Level 0, you are unable to rate others.  When you reach level 1 you can rate a post at 1 coin, at level 2 you can rate for 2 coins and so on.  

You also get bigger signature blocks for your messages, more read permissions, etc.

To gain points you can create threads, reply to threads and spending time on the site also gains you points

You reach...

Level 1 at 26 points

Level 2 at 126 points

Level 3 at 326 points

Level 4 at 526 points

Level 5 at 826 points

Level 6 at 1260 points

Level 7 at 2260 points

Level 8 at 5260 points

and finally

Level 9 at 12600 points

SCANNING RESOLUTION AND DPI:-

DPI - is dots per inch. I never scan any less than 150 DPI - in fact some scanners fail to deliver a decent scan below this figure.

The higher the DPI the clearer the scan and more detail you will get from it.

To figure out the "resolution" the scan will be, multiply the DPI by the image size.

For example a 5 x 7 inch image scanned in at 300 DPI will be 1500 x 2100 pixels.

A 96 DPI 5 x 7 inch image will be 480 x 672 pixels.

If I have a chart that is only on a few pages, I will scan this in at 300DPI (save it through Irfanview at 50%) and compress into a single rar file.

If I have a book or magazine, I will scan in at 150DPI.
I do this for a couple of reasons: One it makes the scan process go faster and two, it saves running the files back through Irfanview to keep the filesize down.

Using irfanview to help with scanning, resizing and saving of files is a good option. This powerful little util can handle many file extentions (although the one you will use more commonly is JPEG) and allows you to decrease the filesize without losing too much of the original quality - which in turn keeps the number of attachments down if the scan in question is a book or mag.

For example if I scan in a chart (A4 size roughly) at 300DPI and save it, the filesize is 7.5MB (it's too big)
If I save that same image at 50% through Irfanview the filesize drops to 1.5MB (this is much better).
And the quality of the scan remains intact.

The resolution of that same scanned chart we have just done ends up like this:-

300DPI = 2327 x 3150
150DPI = 1163 x 1575

Now I know this all might sound a bit technical, but I do hope this bit of information helps some of our members here.

UNDERSTANDING TASKS:-

Hourly Task
- Gives you gold coins every 60 minutes

Today's Top Poster - This is for user with the most posts that day. (The name of user is shown)

Promotional Task - Go to your settings (top of the page next to your name) then click on "promotion" on the left-hand side at the bottom of the list. Click "copy link" to store it in memory.
Go to "tasks" and "Awaiting" and apply the promotional Task. Paste the link in an email (or on your blog) and send to friends.
If 5 friends sign up to Chcross (via your link) within 24hrs you will receive 260 coins.

Everybody's Hourly Task - Gives you 10 gold coins every hour (no advancement needed to apply but you must complete the "learn to post" if you are a newcomer.)

If your hourly task disappears, this will help you find it:

How to get your Hourly Task Reward:

For every hour you spend on Chcross you are rewarded with gold coins from the site. The amount of gold coins you get depends on the level you are current at. To apply for this reward-

Go to the taskbar on your browser & on the far right, click My Centre, then click Tasks, like this:

A new window will open, showing a list of all the levels on the site like so:

Locate the APPLY button for your level (it will be a gold color when it is time to collect your reward again), click on it to transfer gold coins to your account. You may do this every hour.

Sometimes the APPLY button "disappears" for longer than an hour from the New Tasks page, but you can locate it if you click on each of the different task pages found on the Left-hand column of your tasks page. In the picture above, see the black arrow.
If you cannot see the Apply button on the New Tasks page, scroll through the different tasks as can be found in one of these (ie. Awaiting Tasks, Completed Tasks
)

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

Number of participants 10Gold Coins +24 Collapse Reason
Mukc + 1 Thank you!
LynnH + 3 Thank you very much!
Haakfreakje + 2 Thank you very much!
tatyanaSeigers + 3 Thank you very much!
carebear1 + 1 Thank you very much!
globuline + 1 Thank you very much!
radsweb + 2 This has been very informative, Thank you
Xandrea + 1 Thank you very much! Your informations are very helpful!
blackangelc + 9 Usefull
michails + 1 Usefull

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Related collections:

Post time: 2023-8-18 20:55
| Show all posts
Edited by kitaro320 at 2023-8-18 07:10

Is there a tutorial on how to get or find the code for the YouTube videos that we have to watch in Chinese? I can’t find the code and nothing is displayed on the videos that I’ve watched and I’ve watched three of them already.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-1-27 18:12
| Show all posts
I don't understand completly the meaning of the tasks, I wanted to apply for some of them, but I got the message that I had to fullfill some taks before that, the firts one is sharing links on Facebook , which I'm not going to do. So guess I can't follow with the rest of the tasks asigned. Sigh...
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-22 12:58
| Show all posts
So frustrated. All I want to do is buy the pattern to make the raccoons http://bbs.pindiy.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=324877  I don't want to play games, earn coins or waste time on anything else.  PLEASE tell me how I can simply buy the pattern?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-29 18:33
| Show all posts
Thanks a lot for the information.

I have well understand for gold coins.
But could someone tell me what is "intégrale" (in french) we can see under the member's name? Is it the points level?
And what is "résumés"(in french) also under the member's name photo ?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-6-24 19:14
| Show all posts
Gracias por la información.
Aún así es un poco frustrante... Aún no puedo compartir un patrón. Cuando alguien comparte uno gana por ello? Porque una persona puso 300 monedas y me parece un exagero cobrar tantas monedas en un patrón. Y mis monedas viene lentamente.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-6-21 09:47
| Show all posts
I still don't understand the points/credits. I bought a pattern and the log said that I spent credits( amount not specified)  and 80 gold coins. Are credits used for the download fee or for some other reason?
Thank you.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-9-23 16:56
| Show all posts
Is there a tutorial or can someone explain the app task to me? I've downloaded the DChat app and have gone to it multiple times to watch ads to earn coins but I dont understand how to transfer them to this site/account.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-2-10 02:01
| Show all posts
Simplemente no entiendo lo de las tareas, voy a hacer la primera y me pide mi tarjeta de crédito, si no se cobra nada porque me lo pide, total que no puedo avanzar, me parece complicado y muy frustante

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-8-18 00:00
| Show all posts
I am sure this has been answered....and I have searched but can't find the answer.....What does the red number indicate that is next to the Forum title on the main page?
Thanks for the rest of the tutorial

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2012-9-17 01:17
| Show all posts
Edited by anniekins at 2015-6-10 10:58

Puoi guadagnare punti effettuando le seguenti operazioni: -

Completamento di attività,
  filetti di Scrittura
  Rispondere ai thread
  Condivisione grafici

Il progresso è lento, ma che verrà montato il più a lungo si sono qui.

Punti (o soldi) viene utilizzato per far avanzare il livello utente.

I livelli utente dispone di autorizzazioni diverse, o permessi aggiuntivi come si ottiene più alto.

Ad esempio al livello 0, non è possibile per gli altri tassi. Quando si raggiunge il livello 1 si possono valutare un post a 1 moneta, al livello 2 si possono valutare per 2 monete e così via.

Vedrete anche più grandi blocchi di firma per i vostri messaggi, le autorizzazioni più leggere, ecc

Per ottenere i punti che si possono creare discussioni, rispondere ai thread e passare il tempo sul sito guadagna anche punti

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2012-9-17 01:18
| Show all posts
Edited by anniekins at 2015-6-10 11:00

Kapsz pontokat a következő módon: -

Elvégzése feladatok,
  Könyvelési szálak
  Válasz szálak
  Sharing grafikonok

A haladás lassú, de ez szerelje fel a hosszabb ideig itt.

Pont (vagy pénz) használnak, hogy előre a felhasználói szinten.

A felhasználói szintek különböző jogosultságokkal, vagy további jogosultságokat kap magasabb.

Például a 0 szint, nem tudja hogy értékeld mások. Amikor eléred szint 1 lehet értékelni egy bejegyzést az 1 érmét, a 2. szinten lehet értékelni, 2 érmék és így tovább.

Ön is kap nagyobb aláírás blokkot az üzenetekhez, még olvasási engedélyeket, stb

Ahhoz, hogy szerezz pontokat hozhatunk létre szálak, hozzászólhass a témákhoz és kiadási időt a helyszínen is nyer pontokat kapsz

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2012-9-17 01:19
| Show all posts
Edited by anniekins at 2015-6-10 11:01

Vous gagnez des points en procédant comme suit: -

Exécution de tâches,
  filets de messages
  Répondant à des fils
  cartes partage

La progression est lente, mais elle va monter jusqu'à plus vous êtes ici.

Points (ou d'argent) est utilisé pour faire progresser votre niveau d'utilisateur.

Les niveaux d'utilisateurs ont des autorisations différentes, ou des autorisations supplémentaires que vous obtenez plus.

Par exemple au niveau 0, vous ne parvenez pas à d'autres taux. Lorsque vous atteignez le niveau 1, vous pouvez évaluer un poste à 1 pièce, au niveau 2 vous pouvez évaluer pour 2 pièces de monnaie et ainsi de suite.

Vous bénéficiez également de grands blocs de signature pour vos messages, des permissions plus lus, etc

Pour gagner des points, vous pouvez créer des threads, répondre aux filets et passer du temps sur le site gagne également vous rappelle

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-9-17 01:31
| Show all posts
Edited by anniekins at 2015-6-10 11:01

Thanks--this is wonderful and very easy to understand

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2012-11-1 18:24
| Show all posts
Please be attentive of all tutorials available.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-1 18:29
| Show all posts
thank you it's really easily to understand! it helps me a lot :loveliness:

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-2 00:15
| Show all posts
thanks a lot, it's very helpful!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-2 00:55
| Show all posts
thank you so much!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-7 03:39
| Show all posts
many thanks for your help

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 04:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.089023 sec., 22 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list