Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 17898|Reply: 130
Collapse the left

What Does Magic Do?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2013-8-20 02:56
| Show all posts |Read mode
Under tasks, you might have noticed you can buy "magic" items. Here is a break down of what they do.

- Color Card 10 coins - change color of posts/highlight text... you can do this in advance mode, unless it allows you to make the thread title a new color, it doesn't really tell you. Never tried it.

- Money Card 100 coins - This is a gamble, you buy it, redeem it once and you might bet your 100 coins back, you may lose them, or you may get 150% back of your 100 coins. So it's a win or lose situation. It's like gambling.

- Set Top Card 20 coins - I have used this in the bounty section to make my bounty post sticky, it doesn't work in there anymore, and I don't know if it works anywhere it anymore. It makes your post sticky and/or at the top of a page for 24 hours only then it's gone.

- Checkcard 15 coins - Allows you to see if a user is online. Never used it, never saw a need to. PM them and ask!
- Call Card 20 - this is to send a message to your friends about your blog, but the friends feature is turned off, so this is useless.

- Red Envelope Card 20 Coins - You put that in your "space" and the first people who click it get reward. Never used it, don't have a space, not sure if it works.

- Flicker 20 coins - Makes your post flicker rainbow colors, might try it, sounds different. Probably wears off in 24 hours also.

- Graffiti 20 coins - Let's you write graffiti on a board... um, no idea what that means or how it works!

- Jack 10 gold coins - No idea what it does?! Something about putting your thread to the top and allowing you re-use extend I assume at 10 coins each.

- Thunder 20 coins - Tells you how long you've been online since you joined, I think.

- Visit Card - Another one for friends, which is disabled, so useless.

- Drop Thread - Allows you to move a thread from the top to a lower position. Why would you do this, I have NO idea?!

Hope that helps.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

Number of participants 7Gold Coins +47 Collapse Reason
brendah2 + 2 Thank you very much!
Trefoil + 10 Thank you very much!
Hakemieke + 4 Usefull
Abeceda + 1 Thank you.
nainen + 3 Usefull
evenflo09 + 1 Usefull
Bleu + 26 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Related collections:

Post time: 2022-4-14 21:07
| Show all posts
These posts are helpful for newbies. It would be great if there was an explanation with each icon, because I couldn't work out what they did.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-18 11:53
| Show all posts
Clear as mud for me also!  I bought the red card and thought it was on "my space" but no one has said thank you, and one person said they didn't find anything.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Obviously, I have no idea what I'm doing.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-8-17 20:45
| Show all posts
I buy the giftcard a sevaral times, in the begiining was the start very slow.
Now I must buy almost every week one giftcard, so the members who viste my space like it.:D
So it works and can share coins, that was my intension and no thank you, not nessary.:)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-28 23:39
| Show all posts
GrannyNeedle55 2013-8-21 00:14
I wish I had read this before buying a magic card.  Now I have no idea what to do with it.

Sell it. You might get your coins back or get up to 150% more. It's basically gambling.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-11-4 07:15
| Show all posts
Thank you very much. As it seems for you, it remains for me as clear as mud and pointless. Thanks for making the effort and spending all those coins (or making them, who knows?) for the sake of the community. x

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-2-28 11:19
| Show all posts
Inc1961 2021-4-30 04:47
No “Magic” button on my space so probably not at high enough diy level?  Everything is so convolut ...

Totally agree

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-28 03:46
| Show all posts
Thanks for highlighting the disadvantages of some of those things. Definitely clears up what is potentially useful, and what not to bother with.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-4-19 21:55
| Show all posts
Thank you for clearing most of them up. I looked at the magic page and I was totally clueless about all of it so I didn't try anything lol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-20 02:59
| Show all posts
Thank you so, very helpfull :loveliness:

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-21 00:14
| Show all posts
I wish I had read this before buying a magic card.  Now I have no idea what to do with it.:curse:

Comments

Sell it. You might get your coins back or get up to 150% more. It's basically gambling.  Details Reply Post time 2016-10-28 23:39

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-21 13:11
| Show all posts
thank you, I used it several and it really works

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-21 17:50
| Show all posts
thanks for the info :D

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-9-3 23:23
| Show all posts
thanks for the info :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-9-13 05:52
| Show all posts
thank you so much for the info! I had no idea LOL ;P

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-10-5 17:57
| Show all posts
Interesting post. Thanks for the explanation!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-10-6 09:06
| Show all posts
I had wondered but just starting out didn't want to use coins on it and now don't see a need for any of it,lol Thanks for letting us know how it all goes.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-10-11 03:47
| Show all posts
Thank you guys --all very useful info

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 15:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063647 sec., 18 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list